Saturday, January 26, 2013

An Experiment in Randomized Introspection



Sky blue, new direction
I've only made one decision about this blog. This blog is not going to be about my everyday trivialities or commonplace events in the life of me or my family. As my children have long been the center of my universe, it is time for me to reacquaint myself with my pre-maternal consciousness. I've considered many possible themes for the topic of my writing, but I will not narrow it down to a fine focus because I hope to explore many ideas here. So, ultimately this page is about me, my thoughts, my memories, my interests, my perspectives, my passions, my concerns, my fantasies, my observations, and my vision. The topics will vary widely but hopefully the ever present stochastic resonance that is my consciousness will shine through and make itself apparent to any potential audience that may benefit from finding a kindred spirit in me. In turn, perhaps connecting with the universe in a new way will initiate a new period of growth, healing, and rejuvenation for my spirit. Stay tuned for further updates as I perform Fast Fourier Transform of the mind in a valiant, courageous, and ruthless attempt to identify my own full range of frequencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment